In B country, customer have a DWDM ring whose version is 220.127.116.11. Customer want to add a new GE service in two sites. They are using TN52TOM and TN52ND2, and want to create service by trail in U2000V1R2C01SPC003. But when they create the client trail, it shows "Calculating route failed. Failed to find the route, Error code:1090601396" .
Calculating route failed. Failed to find the route, Error code:1090601396
I used teamviewer to connect to customer's network.
1. Check if I can search out OCH trail in trail management, OK.
2. Check if ODUk trail have been created, OK.
3. When I check the configuration of TOM board, I saw that cusomer forgot to set the service type from None to GE in the ClientLP we want to use. After I set the service type, it is able to create client trail.
When we meet the problem that can not create client trail, we should do the following steps:
1. Check if we can search out the OCH trail between two line board. If not, we need to check all the logic fiber connection and optical layer cross connection.
2. After we can search out the OCH trail, then check if we have created the ODUk layer trail. We need to create ODUk trail before we create client trail.
3. If we still can not create client trail, we need to check the configuration of the TOM board.
check if you have configure service type on TOM boards.