- Reviews (1)
ZTE 5250-12PC switch supports 8 Ethernet 10/100/1000M RJ45 electrical ports (POE/POE+), 2 Ethernet 10/100/1000M RJ45 electrical ports and 2 GE SFP optical ports, fixed AC power supply.
The ZXR10 5250 Series switch is 1RU height all Gigabit L2 switch for campus network access and 1000Mbps to the desktop scenarios. It provides up to 52 GE interfaces and various interfaces combinations.
The ZXR10 5250 Series switch supports full IEEE 802.3af Power over Ethernet Plus (PoE) and IEEE 802.3at Power over Ethernet Plus (PoE+) to fulfill more enterprise access scenarios.
With high-density Gigabit interfaces, built-in high speed ASIC forwarding chips, full security and reliability related features, the ZXR10 5250 Series switch fully satisfies the requirements of campus access.
Meanwhile, zero-touch provisioning, IEEE 802.3az Energy Efficient Ethernet (EEE) make the network not only easy for maintenance but also low consumption.
Smart VLAN Support
- The ZXR10 5250 Series switch not only supports 1:1 VLAN mapping, but also supports N: 1 VLAN mapping. VLAN aggregation thus can thus be implemented at the access layer to increase the efficiency of VLAN utilization.
- The ZXR10 5250 Series switch also supports QinQ and flexible selective QinQ. Network administrator can distinguish user and service effectively and apply different strategies thereafter.
- The ZXR10 5250 Series switch supports Voice VLAN, thus enabling the voice traffic to enjoy high priority.
Powerful Service Bearing Capability
- By supporting rich L2 switching functions and low latency forwarding, the ZXR10 5250 Series switch can bear multi services including WLAN, Internet, Voice, Video and other
- The ZXR10 5250 Series switch fully supports L2 multicast, including IGMP snooping, Filtering, Proxy and Fast leave, MVR (Multicast VLAN Registration) to facilitate the deployments of these services. With IPTV control implemented, operators can apply different CAC (channel access control) rules for users with channel packages.
- The ZXR10 5250 Series switch supports IPv6 features, including Telnet v6, Ping v6, ICMPv6, ND, MLD Snooping, IPv6 ACL and DHCP v6 Snooping to facilitate the deployment of these services.
- Support POE/POE+, which delivers customer more flexible service access choice.
|Specification||5250- 12TC||5250- 12PC||5250- 28TC||5250- 52TC||5250- 28PC|
|GE Densit||8 RJ45 +2
RJ45 +2 SFP
|Switching Capacity (Gbps)||24||24||56||104||56|
|Packet Forwarding Rate(Mbps)||18||18||42||78||42|
|MAC Table Capacity||16K|
|Maximum Power Consumption
(100% load with POE, W)
|AC Power Supply||100V~240V, 50Hz~60Hz|
This 5250-12PC switch configured with fixed AC power supply which is what I needed. They contacted me and said it’s on sale, so I got it in a good price.