Black Screen of some IPTV Programs Connected to the ONT EG8145V5phoebe
Black Screen of some IPTV Programs Connected to the Huawei ONT EG8145V5
1. When the issue occurs, check the igmp user at ONU, it shows the program is online. (22.214.171.124 is the CNN program)
2. Check the multicast traffic on the ONU uplink port, it shows there is no traffic arrived at the uplink port. It means OLT does not send traffic to ONU.
3. Check the multicast traffic on the OLT uplink port, it shows there is traffic going to the OLT uplink port.
4. Then find the traffic not sent to the service board. It means there may be some error at the control board.
5. After checking the configuration, the system is load-sharing, which means the traffic will go to both control boards.
6. We checked the active control board, and it is normal. When we want to check the standby board, we find we can not log on to the standby board.
7. Then we find when autosave start, slot 2 shows saved completely, but slot 3 fails to be saved. It also means there is some error with the standby board.
8. According to the preceding information, it is suspected there is an error with the standby board. Because we can not log on to the standby board to continue the check, we suggest do reboot the standby to try to recover.
9. After rebooting the standby board, we can see the multicast traffic send to ONU, and customer feedback that the issue is recovered.
10. And after rebooting standby, we try to save, and slot 3 saved completely. And we can log on the standby.
11. According to the preceding information, we suspect a bit of error occurred on the standby board. As a result, the multicast black screen occurred and other functions, such as saving and logging in to the standby board, were affected.
Bit error occurs at the standby board. Which affects the IPTV user. After rebooting the standby board, it is normal now.
Replace the standby MPU.