- Reviews (0)
The ET1D2MPUDC00 provides the control plane and management plane for the entire system.
- The control plane provides functions such as protocol processing, service processing, route calculation, forwarding control, service scheduling, traffic statistics collection, and system security.
- The management plane is responsible for system status monitoring, environment monitoring, log and alarm processing, system software loading, and system upgrades.
The ET1D2MPUDC00 consists of the following functional modules:
- Control module: functions as the control and management plane for the ET1D2MPUDC00 and the entire system, implementing protocol processing, route calculation, forwarding control, system management, and system security.
- Local clock module: provides the working clock for the chips of the control module, and device management and monitoring module on the ET1D2MPUDC00.
- Device management and monitoring module: provides functions of a controller area network (CAN) bus module to monitor the ET1D2MPUDC00 and manage the CAN bus modules of LPUs.
- Power supply module: provides power supply for the ET1D2MPUDC00.
- Value-added service module: provides enhanced services such as operation, administration and maintenance (OAM) and bidirectional forwarding detection (BFD).