- Packing info
- Reviews (1)
The H836VCLE is a 32-channel VDSL2 over POTS service board that provides the VDSL2 over POTS access service. It has an embedded splitter with 600-ohm impedance.
Working principle of the H836VCLE
Basic working principles of the H836VCLE board are as follows:
- The chipset module implements functions, such as amplification, filtering, A/D and D/A conversion, coding/decoding, and encapsulation/decapsulation for signals.
- The protection module protects and isolates the board from lightning strikes.
- The control module decodes signals and monitors signals.
- The splitter module separates POTS signals from combined signals (VDSL2 signals and POTS signals).
- The power module supplies power to other function modules of the board.
- The clock module provides working clock for other function modules of the board.
H836VCLE Service Board Datasheet
|Applicable line||32-channel VDSL2 over POTS|
|VDSL2 PTM bonding||Supported (Supports the bonding of any eight ports on the MA5616 equipped with a CCUE control board.)|
|Spectrum parameter profile||Supports VDSL2 8a, 8b, 8c, 8d, 12a, 12b, and 17a profiles.|
|Configuration mode||Supports TR129, TI, and TR165|
|Embedded splitter||Supported (600-ohm impedance splitter)|
|Temperature query and high-temperature alarm||Supported|
|Automatic power shutdown in the event of a high temperature||Supported|
|Dimensions (H×W×D)||H83BVCLE: 265 mm x 220 mm x 20.32 mm|
|Dimensions||37.5000 × 34.0000 × 7.5000 cm|