The 2000 watt high-efficiency eSure rectifier R48-2000e3
- Reviews (0)
The 2000 watt high-efficiency eSure rectifier (model R48-2000e3) converts standard AC supply voltages into stable nominal -48 VDC voltage that is adjustable to application needs. This constant power rectifier designed with the latest patented switch-mode technology, uses DSP (Digital Signal Processing) for efficient operation.
The R48-2000e3 can be connected in parallel with other rectifiers and converters to support a variety of telecom applications. Unified remote management and control of the power system is enabled when combined with a Vertiv™ controller.
- Optimize the amount of energy delivered and reduce power consumption with over 96% efficiency.
- Increase space for revenue generating equipment with modules that pack more power in a small space with high power density
- Facilitate easy maintenance, expansion and system changes with hot swappable capabilities.
- Enjoy increased reliability and active load sharing with Digital Signal Processing (DSP) which translates into fewer components and optimized operation.
- Appreciate the flexibility to utilize in a variety of applications with a wide input voltage range of 85 VAC to 300 VAC and full power output at temperatures from -40˚C to +65˚C.
|AC input||Voltage||85 VAC to 300 VAC
187 VAC to 264 VAC
|Frequency||45 Hz to 65 Hz|
|Maximum Current||12 A|
|Power Factor||＞0.99 from 50 to 100% load|
|Protection||High and low voltage protection, surge and lightning protection Adapts to poor quality grid (voltage dip, weak mains)
Disconnection at 415 VAC
|DC out put||Voltage||-42 VDC to -58 VDC|
|Maximum Power||2000 W|
|Maximum Current||42 A @ -48 VDC, limit set point 0 to 42 A|
|Protection||Fuse for reverse connection and back feeding protection
High voltage shutdown
High temperature protection
|Temperature Derating||Full output power up to +65°C at input voltage range 200 to 250 VAC|
|Control and Monitoring||Alarms and Signaling||Alarm and status reported via CAN bus to system controller|
|Visual Indications||Green LED: Normal Operation
Yellow LED: Alarm
Red LED: Failure
|Environmental||Operating temperature||-40°C to 80°C / -40°F to +176°F|
|Relative humidity||-40°C to +70°C / -40°F to +158°F|
|Altitude||Full output power up to +65°C at input voltage range @200~ 250 VAC|
|Relative Humidity||0 to 95%|
|Standards Compliance||Safety||EN 60950-1; IEC 60950-1; UL 60950-1|
|EMC||EN55022, CISPR22, ETSI EN300 286: 2005, FCC CFR 47 Part 15,
Telcordia GR-1089-CORE issue 6 (Class B conducted and radiated)
|Environment||REACH, RoHS, WEEE|
|Mechanics||Dimensions (H x W x D)||41 x 84.5 x 252.5 mm / 1.61 x 3.33 x 9.94 inches|
|Weight||1.13 kg / 2.49 lbs|
There are no reviews yet.