- Packing info
- Reviews (1)
SCCBK control switching board
The control switching board realizes the following functions.
• System configuration, management and control: configure, manage and control the user board.
• Broadband service processing: complete the access of xDSL users and Ethernet users, and complete the data exchange between the user port and the uplink/cascade port on the control switch board.
• Narrowband service processing: After installing the VoIP daughter card, it realizes voice access together with the POTS user board.
• Uplink: By installing different uplink daughter cards, it can provide FE (optical/electrical), GE (optical/electrical), EPON, GPON and 10G EPON interfaces or interface combinations.
1*EPON uplink port
|Weight||• SCCB: 0.335 kg (including upper subcard and VoIP subcard)
• SCCBK: 0.310kg (including upper subcard and VoIP subcard)
|Dimension(H*W*D)||41.4 mm × 100 mm × 215 mm|
|Maximum number of users||• 128-channel of ADSL2/ADSL2+ users
• 96-channel VDSL2 users
• 96-channel SHDSL subscribers
• 256-channel POTS users
• 64-channel Ethernet users
|Power consumption||•SCCB: 7.49 W
•SCCBK: 11.50 W
|Hot Swappable||Not support|