Wi-Fi 6 Powered by Huawei 5G Leading campuses into a fully wireless era with Gbit/s speeds.
Wi-Fi 6, the sixth generation of the Wi-Fi standard, introduces key 5G technologies, such as Orthogonal Frequency-Division Multiple Access (OFDMA), uplink Multi-User MIMO (MU-MIMO), and higher-order coding 1,024-QAM. Wi-Fi 6 achieves four times higher network bandwidth and four times more concurrent users than Wi-Fi 5, as well as reducing the average network latency from 30 milliseconds to 20 milliseconds. Huawei experts are chairpersons of five 802.11 standard working groups. With such extensive understanding and strong expertise in 5G technologies, Huawei is a major contributor to Wi-Fi 6 (802.11ax) standards.
Huawei is a leader in the Wi-Fi 6 market. With its Wi-Fi 6, Huawei took the lead in deploying the industry's first enterprise-class Wi-Fi 6 network in Shanghai as early as 2018. Since then, Huawei AirEngine Wi-Fi 6 has been put into large-scale commercial use across countries and regions such as Spain, Italy, Switzerland, Belgium, South Africa, China, and India.
Wi-Fi 6 products powered by Huawei 5G ensure the best business experience
- 10 Gbps and Beyond: Unique 16T16R antenna, fiber-like experience
- More Stable Coverage: Smart antenna, offering 20% wider coverage
- More Stable Applications: SmartRadio Dynamic Turbo, VR with no frame freezing
- More Stable Roaming: SmartRadio lossless roaming, ensuring service continuity
- 100 [email protected]: AI-powered intelligent radio calibration, boosting performance by 58%