Aveda XMI20HR Inverter 2000VA/1600W. 2KVA.
- Reviews (0)
Telecommunication base stations, network optimization, railway, post, public security, and other special network computer room systems.
Unique anti-injection noise suppression technology
1. Unique pre-filter design, eliminates the impact, surge, sinking, and noise interference to the power grid.
N+X redundant parallel technology
1. High reliability the system does not require any additional parallel cabinet: parallel operation is realized by the internal microprocessor.
2. Adopts non-master-slave current sharing mode with high-precision load sharing.
Intelligent monitoring interface
1. With RS485/RS232 interface or optional SNMP for remote monitoring.
Direct use of the original DC system
1. Save system investment and reduce maintenance costs and can be well matched with cascade batteries.
1. Relay + SCR compensation: inverter functional switching will never cause load flicker Realize long-term backup of load equipment.
AC and DC dual-loop input design structure
1.No need to increase the capacity of the rectifier and provide full protection for critical load.
|AC Voltage||Single phase220VAC/176-250VAC(settable)|
|Relative Wideband Noise Current Back-sinking at the Input||<10%|
|Measurement Of Noise Current Relative To Telephone By Input Feedback||<2‰|
|Output Voltage||Single phase 220VAC|
|Efficiency (Inverter Mode)||＞90%|
|Communication Interface||RS485/RS232、dry contact|
There are no reviews yet.