The configuration of the communication interface on the UA5000 PON is incorrectsuri
Today, I would like to share with you the configuration of the communication interface on the backplane of the upstream IPMD board of the UA5000 PON is incorrect, resulting in failure of the deployment.
The UA5000 goes upstream through the GPON, and the deployment fails.
1. Check the data on the OLT and UA5000 respectively. The GP1A has been successfully registered on the OLT, and the status is active online. The data configuration of the ONU added to the OLT is normal.
2. Test whether the Layer 3 interface from the IPM to the OLT can be connected. Configure management VLAN 100 on the OLT and UA5000, and configure the IP address of the same network segment, but no connection is made.
3. Check the working mode of the backplane communication port of the IPMD board. When non-GE-O, GP1A communicates with the IPM board, the backplane interface needs to be configured by default. It is a GE optical port, although it is an electrical port physically, but there are requirements for parameter configuration. Run the command huawei(config-if-ipm-0/2)#mode 0 GE-Optical, and it works fine after modification.
The GPON of the UA5000 is upstream, and the H601IPMD communicates with the H831CCUE (UP2A) through the backplane interface. The backplane interface is 0 and 1, where 0 corresponds to the left GP1A board and 1 corresponds to the right GP1A board. Although the backplane interface is an electrical port, it must be configured as GE-OPTICAL, otherwise it will not work
Recommendations and Conclusions
1. For the H612IPMD board, it is also connected to the GP1A board through two backplane ports, but the two ports are numbered 8 and 9, of which port 8 corresponds to the left board of the GP1A, and port 9 corresponds to the GP1A Right board,
2. For EP1A and GP1A boards, the backplane interface is the same, and the configuration method is the same.