Board software automatic expansion failure on H806GPFDBetty
Today I would like to share with you a case about the fact that the Board software automatic expansion failure on H806GPFD. See more information shown below.
Product model: SmartAX MA5600T.
After the MA5600T OLT restarts unexpectedly (probably due to power-off), the 16-port GPON interface card (H806GPFD) reports the Board software automatic expansion failure alarm.
1. According to the alarm information, the cause of this alarm is that the board software file fails to be obtained from the file server.
You are advised to perform the following operations:
We recommend that the user do the following to check:
1) Run the display file-server command to check whether the file server is correctly configured.
If the file server is incorrectly configured, go to b.
2) Run the file-server command to configure the file server again. Then automatically expand the capacity of the board software. Check whether this alarm persists.
2. Analyzed the device logs. We found that the board version (APP and BIOS) matched the device version V800R018C10SPC225. However, the io-packetfile information did not contain the H806GPFD board software. This is why when the device was restarted, The device requests the automatic extension of the board software.
3. We collected NCE logs and found that the board failed to automatically load software from the remote server.
4. We found the path to the patch package is /opt/backup/ftpboot/ftproot/xx/xx/xx/MA5600_V8R18C10-SPC225_wholepackage_SCUN_for_Carrier_Oversea.bin.
Use the data package tool to decompress the package and find the io_h806gpfd.efs file.
5. After finding the I/O file of the H806GPFD board, use the packing tool to add the io_h806gpfd.efs file during the capacity expansion of the H806GPFD board.
The io-packetfile information does not contain the H806GPFD board software.
After finding the I/O file of the H806GPFD board, use the packing tool to add the packing file during the expansion of the H806GPFD board.