OLT having ONT tasks failing and PPPoE session WAN interface not being CreatedLuis
Failed to deliver VAS profile to ONT through NCE
- Run the display ont-load select command to check whether there is a loading task. The command output shown in the following figure indicates that there is no loading task. After confirming that no loading task exists in the system, perform the following steps.
- Run the debugging command to check whether there are residual entries. The query method is as follows:
dbwin print cid 0xcc2e0000 0xde 1
dbwin send cid 0xcc2e0000 0xde 0x43 5 144 0
dbwin print cid 0xcc2e0001 0xde 1
dbwin send cid 0xcc2e0001 0xde 0x43 5 144 0
- Check whether an entry is occupied.
If Tuple 0 does not exist is displayed for an entry, the entry is idle.
If Tuple 0 information is displayed for an entry, the entry is occupied.
As shown in the following figure:
- If there is no loading task but some entries are occupied and some entries are idle, residual entries exist. In this case, the problem may occur. However, the VAS profile can still be issued using the NMS to configure ONT services.
- If there is no loading task and there is no idle entry, the problem has occurred, and the VAS profile cannot be used to configure ONT services on the NMS
In the scenario where the NCE or U2000 configures services for ONTs using a VAS profile, if the file fails to be obtained, the ONT goes offline, or the task is manually stopped, residual Huawei MA5800 OLT resource entries are generated. After all entries are exhausted, the VAS profile fails to be delivered.
Upgrade V100R020C00 to V100R020C00SPC207 or later
Upgrade V100R020C10 to V100R020C10SPC303 or later