OLT trap issue cause the VAS profile can not apply to the ONTs automaticallyLuis
The customer set the PnP policy on NCE but when the ONT registered, the policy did not take effect, and the VAS profile did not apply to ONT automatically
1. Check the PnP setting, the policy configuration is correct, and all the parameters are correct and match;
2. The ONT keeping online and has registered on NCE, but there is no task created to auto-apply the VAS profile to ONT;
3. Check the history alarm on NCE, there is never received any alarm from this Huawei MA5800-X7 OLT;
4. Simulate an alarm on the OLT side, but there is no alarm received, we can confirm if is it an OLT trap issue
5. Check the network, it is working
6. Check the SNMP configuration, find the SNMP-agent target-host trap-params name security name is not the usm-name
7. Modify the security name to usm-name, the trap can be received, and the PnP policy working
The snmp-agent target-host trap-params name security name is not the usm-name
Config the security name from NCE to the usm-user with user1, it is working
For the snmp-agent target-host trap-paramsname security name：
Indicates the user name displayed on the NMS, which can be a read community name or a written community name.
- For SNMPv3, the security name must be configured. This parameter needs to be configured for both the device and the NMS. The NMS can receive traps from the device only after the traps pass the security name verification (including authentication and encryption modes).
- For SNMPv1 and SNMPv2c, security name verification is not required. The NMS can receive traps from all target hosts. In this case, this parameter is mainly used to distinguish them with the same IP address.