ZXA10 C300/C350/C320 Fault Management SystemBetty
The fault management system of the ZXA10 C300/C350/C320 provides the following functions:
• Alarm management •
Fault log management
• System self-test
• System diagnosis
Alarm Management >>
The fault management system provides the following alarm management functions
• Detects and reports equipment faults, errors, or other alarms.
• Instructs alarm devices (for example, the alarm box) to generate audible and visual alarms in accordance with the alarm typesand levels.
• Processes alarm messages and sends them to the EMS through the EMS interface.
• Stores, queries, and deletes alarms, and sets alarm handling methods.
• Displays alarm handling suggestions on the alarm console for troubleshooting.
System Diagnosis >>
Except common maintenance methods such as query, switchover and reset, the system provides multiple diagnosis test tools tocheck the following aspects:
• System hardware
• System resources
• Signaling links
• Physical ports
• Fault logs