CE12804 Switch Power Module Alarms
Run the display device command on the CE12804 switch. The command output shows that the power module is abnormal. Run the display alarm command. The error code of the power module alarm is as follows: A power module experienced a complete 06:39:42 failure
A power module experienced a complete 06:39:42 failure.(EntPhysicalIndex=19136513, EntPhysicalName=POWER 4, EntityTrapFault ID=136987, EntityOperStatus=0, Reason=The B plane power supply on the power module is faulty.)
1. Check whether power supply plane B is connected correctly: Plane B has only one power cable.
2. Run display device power system command, It is found that the used rated power of the device is 1760 W. When the actual power is less than 3000 W, at least two power cables are required for power supply plane B.
3. Add one power cable for plane B.
The CE12800 uses plane A and plane B for power supply. The alarm indicates that plane B is not powered or insufficient power supply voltage.
1. No actual power supply is available for power supply plane B. Solution: Adding PWR which is a power module on Plane B.
2. The power supply voltage of plane B is insufficient. Solution: Add power cables for plane B.
Ensure that the power cable is correctly connected.