EG8145V5 user manualBetty
The article will share with you some information about the EG8145V5.
EG8145V5 user manual
The EchoLife EG8145V5 is an intelligent routing-type Optical Network Terminal (ONT) in Huawei FTTH solution. By using GPON technology, ultra-broadband access is provided for home users. The EG8145V5 supports 802.11ac dual-frequency bands and features high-performance forwarding capabilities to ensure an excellent experience with voice, Internet, and HD video services. These features make the EG8145V5 a perfect option for broadband access.
1. Power adapter input: See the nameplate on the adapter.
2. System power supply: See the nameplate on the device.
3. Ambient temperature: 0ºC to +40ºC
4. Ambient humidity: 5%–95% (non-condensing)
5. Dimensions (H x W x D): 30 mm x 173 mm x 120 mm (without external
antenna and pads)
6. Weight: About 250g
7. Maximum system power consumption: 18 W
1. The fiber connector connected to the optical port on the wall varies depending on actual conditions.
2. To ensure the normal use of fibers, make sure that the fiber bending radius is larger than 30mm.
The EG8145V5 is almost the same as the HG8145V5. The only difference is that the EG8145V5 is mainly used in enterprise networks and the HG8145V5 is mainly used in carrier networks. In some regions, the HG8145V5 may have few functions because it is customized.. If you have any questions, please feel free to conact [email protected].