- Reviews (15)
The EchoLife EG8145V5 is a intelligent routing-type Optical Network Terminal (ONT) in Huawei FTTH solution. By using the GPON technology, ultra-broadband access is provided for home users. The EG8145V5 supports 802.11ac dual-frequency bands and features high-performance forwarding capabilities to ensure an excellent experience with voice, Internet, and HD video services. These features make the EG8145V5 a perfect option for broadband access.
- Huawei EG8145V5 with 4*GE+1*POTS+2*USB+2.4G/5G WIFI (5dBi), Huawei logo, English firmware, English interface, English indicators
- Stable and latest software: V5R020C00S060
- SC/UPC by default, SC/APC for choice
- Routing function supported
- Can be configured by OLT or Web or NMS
1. Huawei EG8145V5 brand new single box.
2. Huawei EG8145V5 brand new package for 20pcs/CTS, 15.5KGS, 60*40*32cm.
3. 1.5A multi-standard high quality power, EU/ CN/ US/ AU… for choice.
4. New shell with English firmware, English indicators, English interface description.
|Working environment||Operating temperature: 0ºC to 40ºC|
|Environment humidity: 5% to 95% (noncondensing)|
|Static power consumption||5.3 W|
|Max. power consumption||18 W|
|Power specifications||Power adapter input: 100 to 240 V AC, 50–60 Hz|
|System power supply: 11–14 V DC, 1.5 A|
|WLAN||2.4GHZ: 802.11n 2×2 MIMO
5GHZ: 802.11ac 2×2 MIMO
|User-side Ports||1 x POTS + 4 x GE + 2.4G/5G Wi-Fi + 2 x USB|
(length x width x height)
|173 mm x 120 mm x 30 mm|
|UNI(User Network Interface)||4*GE+1*POTS+2*USB+2.4G/5G WIFI||4*GE+1*POTS+USB+2.4G/5G WIFI with 4 antennas||4*GE+1*POTS+2*USB+2.4G/5G WIFI||4*GE+1*POT+2*USB+2.4G/5G WIFI||4*GE+1*POTS+2*USB+2.4G/5G WIFI|
|Operating temperature||0ºC to 40ºC||0ºC to 40ºC||0ºC to 40ºC||-5ºC to 45ºC||0ºC to 40ºC|
|Environment humidity||5% to 95% (noncondensing)||5% to 95% (noncondensing)||5% to 95% (noncondensing)||10% to 95% (noncondensing)||5% to 95% (noncondensing)|
|System power supply||11–14 V DC, 1.5 A||12V, 1.5 A||12 V DC, 1.5 A||12 V DC, 1.5 A||12 VDC,1.5 A|
|Weight||About 0.5 kg||About 0.5 kg||About 0.5 kg||About 0.5 kg||About 1 kg|
Q：How can I download Huawei ONT firmware or software?
- Huawei ONT is used with an OLT and NMS of a required version. If the versions are not the required ones, the ONT may not work.
- If required, contact your internet service provider to obtain the correct ONT firmware or software.
Q：How to improve the Wi-Fi speed of a Huawei ONT?
- Wi-Fi speed relies on the bandwidth provided by the ISP, so the simplest way is to upgrade to faster broadband.
- Wi-Fi speed is affected by the Wi-Fi signal strength and quality. Ensure that the Huawei ONT is far away from interference sources such as TVs, microwave ovens, refrigerators, cordless phones, and Bluetooth devices, and reduce the number of obstacles between the Huawei ONT and Wi-Fi devices (such as pads, mobile phones, and laptops). You are advised to use repeaters to enhance the Wi-Fi coverage if the area is large.
- Using the correct radio channel. Generally, the Huawei ONT automatically selects the optimal channel. If the network is slow or the quality turns poor from time to time, you can use a Wi-Fi scanner such as Wi-Fi Stumbler or Wi-Fi Analyzer to search for the optimal channel.
- To prevent unauthorized network access, log in to the web interface of the router and select MAC address filtering based on your requirements.
Q：What can I do if the network speed is slow?
- Check whether network cables are properly connected. Remove and then insert the network cables. Then, check whether the network speed is normal.
- Check whether downloading, network video watching, or other operations occupy a large amount of bandwidth. Due to bandwidth restrictions, if some network applications occupy a large amount of network bandwidth, the network speed is slow.
- Use another PC, mobile phone, or pad to check whether the network speed is normal.