H901GPHF with configuration failed in ma5800 deviceBetty
H901GPHF with configuration failed in ma5800 device.
1. Check the basic information: MA5800 H902MPLA V100R017C00SPH208.
2. From the log, and we find the slot 2 H901GPHF configuration failed.
3. From the last words, we find the MAP Message Block request failed record.
4. Through the log and code troubleshooting analysis, there is MAP Message Block request failed issue that it have solved
at higher version (for example: the version of R17C00SPH209 later).
In probability case, the MAP Message Block request failed, which will affect high level protocol probabilistic send failed, resulting in configuration failure.
1) The system switching can be recovered, but long runs may also have the problem of message sending exceptions;
2) Recommended upgrade to V100R017C00SPH210 patch version or later versions.