OLT Fails to Ping the IP Addresses of Its Users Because Anti-IP Attack Is Enabled on the TerminalsTMAdmin
2. There is a redundant service virtual port on the ONU. After the service virtual port is deleted, the fault persists.
3. Check whether the data configurations (such as GEM, GEM port, and VLAN) are correct.
4. The user IP addresses can be pinged from the switch.
5. Check the status of the device security functions. The anti-IP attack function is enabled.
6. After the anti-IP attack function is disabled, the fault is rectified.
use security anti-ipattack enable to enable the anti-IP attack function of the device. After the anti-IP attack function is enabled, the device discards the IP packets sent from the user side.
If the network which the device runs in is trustworthy, you can run security anti-ipattack disable to disable the anti-IP attack function. By default, the anti IP attack function is disabled.