- Packing info
- Reviews (0)
|Line-Rate capability||Supports 200G line-rate forwarding.|
|Reliability and availability||Hot swappable.|
|Restrictions and remarks||
1. Interfaces 0 and 2 support the 100GE and 50GE modes, and interfaces 1 and 3 support only the 50GE mode.
2. When interface 0 works in 100G mode, interface 1 cannot work.
3. When interface 2 works in 100G mode, interface 3 cannot work.
4. Interfaces support FlexE but do not support 2x100G FlexE bonding or 2x50G FlexE bonding.
5. Because of software limitations, all interfaces do not support breakout and cannot be auto-negotiated to 40G.
|Dimensions (H x W x D)||40.1 mm x 399.2 mm x 535.6 mm (1.58 in. x 15.72 in. x 21.09 in.)|
|Typical power consumption||315.0 W|
|Weight||8.9 kg (19.62 lb)|
|Dimensions||75.0000 × 56.5000 × 17.0000 cm|