- Packing info
- Reviews (0)
The H83BVCLE is a 32-channel VDSL2 over POTS service board that provides the VDSL2 over POTS access service. It has an embedded splitter with 600-ohm impedance and supports vectoring.
Working principle of the H83BVCLE
Basic working principles of the H83BVCLE board are as follows:
- The control module decodes signals and monitors signals.
- The switch module converts the port signal on the backplane to the port signal on the chipset module, and converts the port signal on the PHY (Physical layer signal processing) chip to the port signal on the chipset module.
- The chipset module implements functions, such as amplification, filtering, A/D and D/A conversion, coding/decoding, and encapsulation/decapsulation for signals.
- The protection module protects and isolates the board from lightning strikes.
- The splitter module separates POTS signals from combined signals (VDSL2 signals and POTS signals).
- The power module supplies power to other function modules of the board.
- The clock module provides working clock for other function modules of the board.
A VCE daughter board is installed on a power board for processing vectoring signals. This daughter board provides a 10 GKR port to connect to the H83BVCLE board.
H83BVCLE Service Board Datasheet
|Applicable line||32-channel VDSL2 over POTS|
|VDSL2 PTM bonding||Supported (Supports the bonding of any four ports on the MA5616 equipped with a CCUE control board.)|
|Spectrum parameter profile||Supports VDSL2 8a, 8b, 8c, 8d, 12a, 12b, and 17a profiles.|
|Configuration mode||Supports TR129, TI, and TR165|
|Embedded splitter||Supported (600-ohm impedance splitter)|
|Temperature query and high-temperature alarm||Supported|
|Automatic power shutdown in the event of a high temperature||Supported|
|Dimensions (H×W×D)||H83BVCLE: 265 mm x 220 mm x 20.32 mm|
|Dimensions||37.5000 × 34.0000 × 7.5000 cm|