LSS7M24VX6S1 Huawei S7700 switch 24-port 100M/1G/2.5G/5G/10G and 24-port 100M/1G interface card (X6S,RJ45,PoE++)
||First Supported Version
||IDs of available slots
- S7703 PoE, S7703: It cannot be used with the ES0D00MCUA00 or ES1D2MCUAC00.
- S7706 PoE, S7712, S7706: It cannot be used with the ES0D00SRUA00, ES1D2SRUAC00, or ES0D00SRUB00.
- S7703 PoE, S7703: 01–03
- S7712: 01–12
- S7706 PoE, S7706: 01–06
LSS7M24VX6S1 function and features
|Functions and Features
The card has two units:
- Data switching unit: consists of the CPU, switching chip, and physical layer (PHY).
- PoE management unit: consists of the CPU and the PSE daughter card.
The card provides:
- Twenty-four 100M/1000M/2.5GE/5GE/10GE BASE-T ports and twenty-four 100/1000BASE-T ports for data transmission and switching
- PoE++ function
||Performs concurrent data forwarding using a distributed data plane.
- When the card is used on a non-PoE chassis: the card does not provide PoE power supply.
- When the card is used on a PoE chassis of S7703, S7706, or S7712: 90 W for each port and 1776 W for the whole card
- When the card is used on the S7703 PoE or S7706 PoE: 90 W for each port and 2880 W for the whole card
|PoE usage constraints
The card can be registered and used in a PoE chassis only when the following conditions are met:
- A PSE daughter card has been installed in the card.
- S7703, S7706, and S7712 chassis: The PoE power modules are supplying power to the chassis normally.
- S7703 PoE and S7706 PoE chassis: The power modules are supplying power to the chassis normally.
When the card used in a non-PoE chassis, the card does not provide the PoE function.